Operational QC Technician
Do you want to make a difference while advancing your career? Come join Osler.
We are a UK diagnostics company whose purpose is to enable anyone, anywhere, to access, understand, and act on their health, to live healthier, happier, and longer lives.
We are realising this through the development of the Osler Origin – a 'portable lab' capable of performing a wide range of testing, with lab-quality performance, in a portable, rapid, low-cost, and easy-to-use manner. The Osler Origin will offer a wide portfolio of diagnostic tests and serve all major healthcare settings, globally.
The Osler Origin is powered by a portfolio of novel techniques and approaches for sample addition, microfluidic sample preparation, and electrochemical biosensing, and Osler was formed out of the University of Oxford in 2017, following decades of research.
Having recently completed an $85m Series C fundraise, we are now entering a growth phase, where we are scaling our team as we take the Osler Origin product through regulatory activities, and towards market launch.
Join us and help build a better future.
About the role:
The Operations QC Technician will perform QC testing of incoming components, in process assemblies and final products to ensure they comply to the applicable quality standards. The successful candidate will be required to support product development, product transfer and on- market supply activities. The role is hands on and is situated in our central Oxford facility.
- Following QC work instructions and completing batch records.
- Recording inspections on SAP.
- Operating OGP and Metrios measurement equipment.
- Developing new QC inspections.
- Supporting gage R&R's.
Skills & Experience.
- Ability to read Engineering drawings.
- Eye for detail.
- Data analyses.
- Strong record keeping.
- QA/ QC background
- Programming experience with CMM's
- Gage R&R
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, who is adaptable, has good time management, and is organised.
We offer a competitive benefits package, with a focus on health and well-being - further supporting the belief in our mission to enable anyone, anywhere, to access, understand and act on their health.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and a Christmas closure.
- Annual Learning & Development budget 4% of your salary.
- 12 days of Learning leave.
- 4% matched pension.
- £500 Well-being allowance.
- Private Medical Insurance - (includes subsidised gym memberships).
- 24/7 access to a GP.
- Life Assurance - x4 annual salary.
- Income Protection - 75% of your basic annual salary.
- Private Travel Insurance.
- Annual eye tests.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Travel to work loan scheme.
- Relocation assistance.
- Volunteering leave.
- Give as you earn - pre-tax salary donations to any UK charitable organisation.
- Quarterly Team Building events and social events.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity.
There is no perfect candidate, and no single person can do it all, but if this sounds like you, or what you could be and you're looking for somewhere to thrive; we want to hear from you.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Join us and build a better future.