IT Service Desk Engineer (onsite)
To provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution onsite to client. Perform problem diagnosis and guide users through step-by-step solutions in a desktop support based environment. Provide technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner, facilitating one-to-one end user training as required and ensure site technical documentation is maintained.
Ensuring the smooth running of our client’s systems and network infrastructure ensuring they get maximum benefits from them. Activities may include:
• Log, and investigate customer tickets, where possible applying a permanent fix or an agreed workaround to restore service;
• End to end ownership of a customer ticket, identifying the underlying cause and managing the implementation of a permanent solution, escalating to the Service desk as necessary;
• Manage and work to internal and customer SLAs, escalating any concerns;
• Manage client expectations through clear communications;
• Work closely with the customer to maintain and support the infrastructure and the customer’s tickets effectively;
• Action hardware and software installations;
• Create and maintain customer specific infrastructure documentation;
• Work closely with the Senior Engineers, sharing information to enable the resolution of issues confidently and effectively;
• Take responsibility for own continual professional development, ensuring up to date industry and technical knowledge in line with business need;
• Undertake all other reasonable requests.
Please note, in this role., you will work through our IT service provider onsite at Osler 5 days week.
Join us and build a better future.