We're looking for stores/facilities operative to join our fast-paced Oxford city centre location.
£20,000 - £25,000
As a medical device company our stores are at the epicentre of our scientific and engineering technical support needs. It is a busy environment that requires attention to detail, clam under pressure and organisational skills. Is that you?
- Receive deliveries, ensuring all items are logged correctly in the relevant systems.
- Managing goods-in, goods-out flow and volume, notifying people in timely manner to collect their items and supporting the various teams in storing and managing their stock.
- Managing some centralised stock items, carrying out inventory checks.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, clear and safe storeroom
- Support the Office and Facilities Manager in ad-hoc tasks such as moving equipment, purchasing and/or managing non-technical stock.
- Stores, facilities or warehouse experience in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably experience with time-sensitive, perishable or temperature sensitive goods.
- Experience in a regulated environment with traceability of goods (not essential)
- Computer literate, preferably use of SAP or similar ERP.
There's plenty of opportunity to learn and do more including health & safety, facilities management, maintenance and more.
OSLER WINNING BEHAVIOURS:
Courage Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
Instill Trust Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
Nimble Learning Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
Collaborate Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Action Orientated Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Self Development Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
This is a rare opportunity to be at the cutting edge of new product development in a truly multidisciplinary environment where you can see the power and impact of your work to the end product. In order to create, not only something new, but a step-change in what we think is possible, we expect the best people, the do their best. Osler provide a fantastic platform for professional development including 12 days annually and 4% of your salary to your specific, personalised improvement. This is a special place where we encourage everyone to be entirely themselves in order to be your best self.
There is no perfect candidate and no single person can do it all, but if this sounds like you, or what you could be and you're looking for somewhere to thrive; we want to hear from you.
We look forward to hearing from you and introducing you to Osler, thank you for taking the time to consider us and make your application.
Join us and build a better future.