This new role is the fourth hire in our recently created and fast growing Operations team. It is a rare opportunity to be part of something early and make your mark. The Procurement Coordinator will report to the supply chain lead but service the entire organisation and a broad range of internal customers for both general procurement and technical procurement.You will be responsible for monitoring and assisting the interfaces between various departments ensuring that the general and technical supplies are on-time, at cost and to the expected quality level.
Your technical background will help you ensure that the best support is provided to our lab scientists, development engineers and operational teams for prototyping, raw material for development, projects and production.
£25,000 - £35,000
This is a rare opportunity to be at the cutting edge of new product development in a truly multidisciplinary environment where you can see the power and impact of your work to the end product. In order to create, not only something new, but a step-change in what we think is possible, we expect the best people, the do their best. Osler provide a fantastic platform for professional development including 12 days annually and 4% of your salary to your specific, personalised improvement. This is a special place where we encourage everyone to be entirely themselves in order to be your best self.
What will you be responsible for?
- Act as the focal point internally in compiling any purchasing needs, and ensuring needs are met.
- Manage internal purchasing requirements (PR) in SAP to convert them into purchase orders (PO).
- Ensure a close follow up and on-time deliveries.
- Liaise with suppliers in order to maintain a good service level.
- Ensure PR, PO, Invoices and deliveries alignment and work to rectify discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Ensure the correct reception of goods and accurate inventories.
- Manage and maintain contracts and NDA documentation.
- Generate Procurement KPI's and reports. Report supplier performance and quality of service and initiate corrective and preventive actions if needed.
- Provide support to the definition and implementation of processes and procedures related to procurement activity, in the context of ISO 13485 for Medical Devices.
- Identify and implement gaps and possible improvements related to the processes, procedures and functionalities of tools used.
- Work towards global cost savings target derived from purchasing and procurement KPI and data.
- Negotiate and implement quality agreements with major and/or critical suppliers and/or contractors.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience in Procurement/Supply Chain is essential for the role.
- Technical background that allows you to make effective decisions in term of procurement.
- Experience of using SAP and/or relevant ERP.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel).
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-changing work environment.
- Experience of lab purchase, medical devices or pharma businesses would be a plus.
- Knowledge of IVD and/or Medical Devices business in relation with ISO 13485.
- Multilingual in order to liaise with broad international panel of suppliers.
There is no perfect candidate and no single person can do it all, but if this sounds like you, or what you could be and you're looking for somewhere to thrive; we want to hear from you.
We look forward to hearing from you and introducing you to Osler, thank you for taking the time to consider us and make your application.
Join us and build a better future.