Chief of Staff
Osler has the potential to transform global health. It has built the foundation to do so and demonstrated that the vision can be realised. You will help realise this opportunity.
You will help to shape the direction of a rapidly scaling company, working closely with the CEO and partnering with the whole executive team.
You will engage in a diverse range of projects and activities, being exposed to the whole business, understanding the vast scope of Osler’s ground-breaking technology, and the ways it can be successfully deployed commercially.
You will operate in a high-pace, visionary, intellectually rigorous, and (crucially) pragmatic environment, where you will be expected to be proactive, engage in debate, think strategically, and contribute towards our purpose.
You will have a unique opportunity to shape the deployment of Osler and our journey to improves the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
Career progression is limited only by your own motivation and capabilities and we actively encourage our team to become involved in many aspects of our fast-growth business. The candidate could also move into other functions at a later stage, depending on success.
£66,000 to £83,000
You are ambitious on a global scale. You are entrepreneurial, independent, and proactive, able to manage your own work and time.
You thrive in uncertainty, think strategically, understand the big picture, and prioritise well.
You are a very strong problem solver, courageous, opinionated, and eager to engage in robust debate to get to the right answer.
You get shit done.
You are a strong and confident communicator, who influences colleagues and builds deep relationships.
You are persistent and determined.
- Able to gather data effectively from different resources to build an eloquent, comprehensible and convincing story
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills in order to generate high quality documents on short notice
- Strong written communication skills to compile and present information
- Exceptional oral communication skills, especially in live high-pressure situations
- The capability to deal with high levels of complexity and ambiguity, as well as be able to effectively navigate through multiple stakeholders and their perspectives
- Strong networking skills and an ability to achieve through engaging the co-operation of others
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to manipulate complex data, propose and test hypotheses and challenge assumptions
- Experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience in a fast-growth start-up environment
We look forward to hearing from you and introducing you to Osler, thank you for taking the time to consider us and to make your application.
Join us and build a better future.