Delivery at Osler is about getting things done. The Delivery Practice provides support to multidisciplinary technical teams in planning and execution of product development and research goals. Working closely with Osler’s scientific, engineering and commercial teams, we drive delivery through translation of top line R&D objectives into what we do and how we do it.
£30,000 - £50,000
We seek to develop and implement the most effective ways of planning and tracking to enable delivery of a fast-paced product development programme. This means being creative in our approach, in our use of project management tools and methods, and in the ways in which we behave and work, to coordinate delivery of complex goals.
Our delivery principles and practices are agile, adaptable, and bespoke to our teams and the work we do. We provide a supportive framework to promote collaboration, communication and innovation. We work with the team and for the team, as facilitators and coordinators to provide clarity about what needs to be done and when.
We work with people, not plans.
As Delivery Coordinator, you will:
- Provide hands on, collaborative support to project teams in planning of work, identification of critical paths and resource needs
- Support the design and implementation of Osler’s project delivery approach to coordinate complex and innovative science and engineering R&D projects
- Develop and implement appropriate progress tracking tools
- Identify and help to resolve or escalate delivery related tensions or delays
- Facilitate project team communication and collaboration by working closely with technical project leads and practice heads
- Work with the QA/RA team to implement processes to support new product development
- Coordinate scheduled reporting on project progress against key performance indicators and assist with compilation of updates for the senior team
- Develop awareness and understanding of team working and project management methodologies that can be used to enhance Osler’s delivery practice
- Support product development in compliance with relevant quality standards as defined by QA/RA, potentially including responsibility for some elements of Design History File and Technical File documentation
- You may not be a Project 'person' by training but are someone with the core competencies to carry out a coordinator role where collaboration, organisation and planning is key.
- You’ll have great attention to detail and be able to focus in on problems, whilst keeping in mind the ’bigger picture’ in terms of the development programme.
- You’ll be exceptional at multitasking and working out the most important thing to do with the ability to switch priorities quickly. You’ll manage your time well and independently, working with minimal direction.
- You’ll be great with people and a strong relationship builder, understanding how to get the best from people and recognising how and when they need support. You’ll motivated by seeing tasks through and in supporting others to achieve goals.
- You’ll need to be comfortable in an evolving company structure where things don’t stay the same for long and will be keen to contribute to the shaping of Osler’s delivery methodologies.
- You’ll be a confident and considerate communicator, able to ask difficult questions with diplomacy to get the right information.
- You’ll be approachable, personable, enthusiastic, and passionate about Osler’s vision and values. You’ll be keen to develop and learn as an individual and to grow your role at Osler.
- Demonstrated accomplishments in planning complex projects, requiring interaction with multidisciplinary teams or multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken English, confident communication with all types of stakeholders and third-party collaborators
- Highly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Experience in product development environment and / or diagnostics / biotech / engineering would be useful but not essential
- Experience of working within an ISO 13485 Quality Management System
- Experience in process design, writing procedures and documenting projects
- Experience of working within the medical device and/or IVD industry
- Experience with Lean / Agile ways of working
We look forward to hearing from you and introducing you to Osler, thank you for taking the time to consider us and make your application.
Join us and build a better future.